COVID-19 Testing: What to Expect
Please arrive at your scheduled time.
Our address is:
8644 Sudley Road | Suite 120
Manassas, VA 20110
- Once you are ready in your parking spot, please text 703-334-5180 with your name and spot number.
- Please keep your windows closed and have your ID and insurance card out and ready to show when asked. If you are a cash customer, your SSN or tax ID are required. Federal funding requires that you prove you are a legal resident if you are not commercially insured
- The sample collector will then further instruct you to roll down your window and will proceed with the testing process.
- Your results will be reported within 3-5 days, by midnight, via email. If you do not hear from us after that, please reach out to us.
- Fasting is NOT required for this test.
- WEAR A MASK or facial covering to protect both you and the person administering the test.
- Please note there are NO REFUNDS for cancellations or missed appointments. If you are more than 15 minutes late, that is considered a missed appointment. To reschedule you will have to book a new appointment and pay an additional $35 to reserve a testing slot.
- NO REFUNDS for rescheduling.
- For our regular 3-5 day PCR test that costs $35, this cost is a booking fee paid to the pharmacy which we are not able to bill to insurance. You need either medical insurance or a social security number to receive this test because the lab will bill your insurance directly for the lab fees.
- You will never receive a bill from the lab so all you will have to pay is the $35 or expedited testing fee.
- For our expedited testing that costs $200 or $350, this cost is an administrative fee paid to the pharmacy to expedite the test. We are not able to bill the administrative fee to insurance. You do not need insurance to take this test. You will never be billed by the lab for more than the $200 or $350.
- Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Below is the information which may be used for insurance reimbursement from your health care policy. Please note each plan has its own unique requirements/max coverage. Reach out to your insurance for specifics on all required information to file in addition to your confirmation email and payment receipt.
- Collection site store National Provider Identification (NPI): 1801035548
- Collection Site Tax ID: 90-0351497
- Diagnosis Code: Z03.818 Possible Exposure to COVID
- Procedure Number: U0004
No prescriptions required